POWERFUL TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR UTILITIES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
For utilities and support services operators, transporting specialist crews and equipment around the clock, often to challenging or isolated locations is just part of the job.
From multi-drop to specialist deliveries, trust the Renault Trucks Master to deliver optimum productivity with maximum payload, low loading height and excellent manoeuvrability for logistics operation.
At Sparks Commercials our tailored solutions mean we can deliver the best Renault Trucks Master for your business, 2.8t to 4.5t GVW, with the efficiency, manoeuvrability, reliability and safety you need built in. Power from 2.3 litres Euro 6 engines up to 170ps with robust and proven 6 speed gearbox.
We offer factory built bodies and drive-away options from our ‘Ready for Business’ range as well as fully customised solutions. Working in partnership with our Approved Partner Programme or your own converters to build a Renault Trucks Master fit for your application.
- Crew and Cargo Variants
- FWD for optimum manueovrabilty
- RWD for greater towing capacity
- New 4×4 configuration for maximum grip
- Single or twin rear wheels
- Chassis cabs for (single and crew)
- Panel van volumes from 8m3 to 17m3
- 4 lengths
- 3 roof heights
- Payloads up to 2,018kg
- GTWs up to 7,500kg
ALL ROUND PERFORMANCE FOR THE LOWEST TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Superb fuel economy
- Low emissions
- Optional automated/manual gearbox
- Excellent torque characteristics
- Class leading strength and payload
- High axle design weights
- Manoeuverable and flexible
- Optimised telematics
- Intelligent drive assist technologies
- Reduced work-realted road risk
- Improved operational efficency
- Optional on-board weighing and camera technology
- Robust and reliable vehicles
- Out of hours servicing at Renault Trucks dealers
LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES READY FOR BUSINESS
Pre-bodied with hassle-free vehicle type approval, the Renault Trucks Master ‘Ready for Business’ range now includes solutions tailored towards utilities and support services operators. Competitively priced and purpose-built to our exacting quality standards and only available from your local Renault Trucks Dealer.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE RANGE:
In addition to specific vans, crew vans, tippers and specialised utility vehicles from a variety of industry leading partners . We offer drive-away solutions, in partnership with specialised bodybuilder, CPL Ltd, equipped with either Klubb or Palfinger booms.
CUTAWAY ELEVATED PLATFORM
- Operating at 3500kg or 4500kg
- Based on FWD, also available as RWD or 4×4 on MWB van (3500kg or 4500kg)
- KLUBB K38P articulated telescopic with fly jib access platform; cutaway design and integrated basket
- Working height: 13.8; Outreach: 8.20m
STANDARD ELEVATED OPTIMUM
- Operating at 3500kg or 4500kg
- Based on FWD, also available as RWD or 4×4 on mWB van (3500kg or 4500kg)
- Articulated/telescopic with fly jib access platform; cutaway design and integrated basket
- Working height: 13.8m; Outreach: 8.20m
Designated in association with Bri-Stor Systems, providing a comfortable, legally compliant transport and welfare environment for up to seven operatives:
- Kitchen with microwave and hot water, relaxation area, toilet and storage facilities
- Unladen weight 2657kg* (including fuel) allows 843kg payload for operatives and equipment, GTW of up to 7 tonnes (twin wheeel RWD/4×4)
- Available FWD, RWD or 4×4
- Air conditioning/Night heater to all areas
- Chapter 8 compliant
*FWD 145ps L3H2 with full tank of fuel
“UNIQUE SOLUTIONS THAT COMBINE EXPERTISE, WITH HEAVY TRUCK PEDIGREE AND TRUCK QUALITY SERVICE SUPPORT”
KEEPING YOUR FLEET ROLLING, 24/7
Behind every Renault Trucks Master there is a team of professionals who will ensure you specify the right van for your job and provide finance and insurance solutions to keep your costs under control.
Our heavy truck know-how means we operate our business around yours, with out of hours servicing, excellent parts availability and a team that will maintain your vehicle to the highest standards throughout its working life.
And in the unlikely situation of a breakdown, we’ll be there 24/7/365, to get you back on the road, wherever you are.
Renault Trucks heavy-truck heritage and its network of professionals are dedicated to delivering industry leading service for Renault Trucks Master operators like you.
Our telematics offering gives you key data and information to help you maximise vehicle/driver and fleet efficiency
START & DRIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
Repair and maintenance contracts geared to your vehicles activity, to keep your budget under control and help ensure your vehicles operate at their maximum efficiency.
FINANCE, CONTRACT HIRE AND INSURANCE
Customised finance and insurance solutions for the optimal funding of your vehicles. Customized finance, contract hire and insurance solutions for the optimal funding of your vehicles.
A network of experts on hand to efficiently manage assistance and repair operations of 68 dealers. A quality service round-the-clock, 7 days a week.