ROBUST TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
Operating in construction demands robust, reliable vehicles that are ready to work as hard as you do, on and off site in often challenging conditions.
At Sparks Commercial Services Ltd, our tailored solutions mean we can deliver the best Renault Trucks Master for your construction operation, from 2.8t to 4.5t GVW, with the reliability, efficiency and safety you need built in. Power from 2.3 litres Euro 6 engines up to 170ps with robust and proven 6 speed gearbox.
We offer factory built bodies and drive-away options from our ‘Ready for Business’ range as well as a fully customised solution. Working in partnership with our Approved Partner Programme or your own converters to build a Renault Truck Master for your app
- Crew and Cargo Variants
- FWD for optimum manueovrabilty
- RWD for greater towing capacity
- New 4×4 configuration for maximum grip
- Single or twin rear wheels
- Chassis cabs for (single and crew)
- Panel van volumes from 8m3 to 17m3
- 4 lengths
- 3 roof heights
- Payloads up to 2,018kg
- GTWs up to 7,500kg
ALL ROUND PERFORMANCE FOR THE LOWEST TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Superb fuel economy
- Low emissions
- Optional automated/manual gearbox
- Excellent torque characteristics
- Class leading strength and payload
- High axle design weights
- Manoeuverable and flexible
- Optimised telematics
- Intelligent drive assist technologies
- Reduced work-realted road risk
- Improved operational efficency
- Optional on-board weighing and camera technology
- Robust and reliable vehicles
- Out of hours servicing at Renault Trucks dealers
LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES READY FOR BUSINESS
Pre-bodied with hassle-free vehicle type approval, the Renault Trucks Master ‘Ready for Business’ range now includes solutions tailored towards utilities and support services operators. Competitively priced and purpose-built to our exacting quality standards and only available from your local Renault Trucks Dealer.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE RANGE:
In addition to specific vans, crew vans, tippers and specialised utility vehicles from a variety of industry leading partners . We offer drive-away solutions, in partnership with specialised bodybuilder, CPL Ltd, equipped with either Klubb or Palfinger booms.
- 3 Drivelines (FWD, RWD and 4×4)
- 6 Engine Power Output Options – from 110ps to 170ps
- Lightweight dropside body for high payload capacity
- Up to 17m3 of loadspace
- Built in association with Renault Trucks approved converters
Designated in association with Bri-Stor Systems, providing a comfortable, legally compliant transport and welfare environment for up to seven operatives:
- Kitchen with microwave and hot water, relaxation area, toilet and storage facilities
- Unladen weight 2657kg* (including fuel) allows 843kg payload for operatives and equipment, GTW of up to 7 tonnes (twin wheeel RWD/4×4)
- Available FWD, RWD or 4×4
- Air conditioning/Night heater to all areas
- Chapter 8 compliant
*FWD 145ps L3H2 with full tank of fuel
“UNIQUE SOLUTIONS THAT COMBINE EXPERTISE, WITH HEAVY TRUCK PEDIGREE AND TRUCK QUALITY SERVICE SUPPORT.”
KEEPING YOUR FLEET ROLLING, 24/7
Behind every Renault Trucks Master there is a team of professionals who will ensure you specify the right van for your job and provide finance and insurance solutions to keep your costs under control.
Our heavy truck know-how means we operate our business around yours, with out of hours servicing, excellent parts availability and a team that will maintain your vehicle to the highest standards throughout its working life.
And in the unlikely situation of a breakdown, we’ll be there 24/7/365, to get you back on the road, wherever you are.
Renault Trucks heavy-truck heritage and its network of professionals are dedicated to delivering industry leading service for Renault Trucks Master operators like you.
Our telematics offering gives you key data and information to help you maximise vehicle/driver and fleet efficiency
START & DRIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
Repair and maintenance contracts geared to your vehicles activity, to keep your budget under control and help ensure your vehicles operate at their maximum efficiency.
FINANCE, CONTRACT HIRE AND INSURANCE
Customised finance and insurance solutions for the optimal funding of your vehicles. Customized finance, contract hire and insurance solutions for the optimal funding of your vehicles.
A network of experts on hand to efficiently manage assistance and repair operations of 68 dealers. A quality service round-the-clock, 7 days a week.